- Navigate your browser to Google’s 2-step verification website: https://accounts.google.com/b/0/SmsAuthSettings#devices
- Press “Get Started” button
- Login using your Google’s credentials.
- Find “Authenticator app” panel and click “Change Phone” link.
5. Click on “Next” with the “Android” radio button selected:
6. When you see your bar code press “Can’t scan it?” link to see the code.
7. A code that you’re looking for will be displayed on the next screen
Now, when you have the new key, you can import it to your Google Authentication (GA) client. After this is done, generate a 6-digit code on your client and complete the GA setup by verifying the generated code at the following screen:
After the code has been verified, you GA client should be in sync with Google’s authentication server.